Monday, June 12, 2006

Welcome

Welcome to my blog site. Here I will offer thoughts and reflections as an Episcopal priest trying to live faithfully in a world that is exciting and very challenging. It is my hope that these reflections will range across a broad range of experiences from the ordinary and everyday where most of us live our lives, to the the national and global issues and events which impact us all. I do not believe there is any aspect of our lives free of God and God's claim. In the Episcopal Church, the Baptismal Covenant, which undergirds our fundamental posture as people of faith is clear. We are called to"persevere in resisting evil...." to "seek and serve Christ in all persons loving our neighbors as ourselves" and we are "to strive for justice and peace among all people and respect the dignity of every human being." These make it clear that our search for God and God's activity is to be widesweeping. It is my hope and intention on this blog site to to engage in this widesweeping search. I am pleased that you are joining me and invite you to register and enter yourown thoughts and comments.

No comments: